Five9Group currently has an opening for a Program Manager to support a Federal client. The ideal candidate has direct onsite experience at APHIS at Department of Agriculture.
The Program Manager will provide overall guidance and leadership in delivering a wide range of enterprise IT products and services to USDA. At a high level this includes software development, end user services, infrastructure management, Operations and Maintenance, business management, and Information Security and Risk Management.
- Serves as technical and programmatic liaison to the client; maintains customer contacts to ensure conformity to all contractual obligations.
- Directs the planning and management of multiple projects and retains overall responsibility for performance including cost, schedule, deliverables and contractual compliance.
- Responsible for overall success of the project/projects and ensures goals and standards are successfully implemented.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Acts as the central point of contact with the Government for all contract requirements.
- Drives and facilitates the project team to meet all performance objectives.
- Provides guidance to the project teams on implementation methodologies and internal project processes.
- Provides technical and financial reports in order to show progress to corporate management and customers.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science, information technology, engineering, mathematics, or other related discipline. MBA or advanced degree is desirable.
- Strong leadership, organization, collaboration and communication skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and proficient in project planning, scheduling, executing and monitoring and control functions.
- Proficiency in MS Office software and working knowledge of MS Project.
- Good budgeting and financial management skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant demonstrated success leading teams of 20+ personnel and portfolios with annual revenues exceeding $5M
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining of computer systems and databases
- Experience managing multiple subcontractors.
- Experience within USDA is desirable
Five 9 group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you share our values of ethics and integrity, and commitment to deliver the highest quality (Five 9s) then we want you on our team! In return, we offer an environment where you can excel, be empowered, and realize your true potential.
Our exceptional portfolio of employee benefits includes:
- FREE health insurance!
- Affordable, comprehensive Section 125 dental and vision insurance
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts-Health, Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits
- 100% match on first 4% of employee contributions to the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with 100% immediate vesting
- Company Paid Life, AD&D, Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work schedule to help you maintain a balance of professional and personal endeavors
- Third-party Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to help with life’s challenges
- In-house training and professional development opportunities
- Reimbursement for continuing education and external professional development opportunities
- Corporate Sponsorship and Donation program supports worthy charitable causes important to our employees
- Employee Referral Program – refer a qualified candidate for one of our open positions and receive $1,000 after they complete three months of employment
- Business Growth Incentive Program – participate in winning new business for the company and receive a percentage of the revenues earned
- Annual, quarterly and spot awards to recognize outstanding performance and service to the customer or company